Optimum nutrition whey protein powder - best flavour??

Options
2»

Replies

• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    optimum tastes like chemicals after a while....try gaspari myofusion. way better taste in my opinion.
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The only one I've tried that I DIDN'T like was the mocha. But then again, I'm not much of a coffee drinker.

To each his own
    Whatever you do DONT BUY CAKE BATTER FLAVOR! It is disgusting! It took me so long to get through that tub! I have double rich chocolate now, much better!

It wasn't bad at first but about half way through it it was hard to drink. I think the tropical punch is the worst.
  • kasarin
    kasarin Posts: 82
    Options
    I tried them all and Rocky Road is the best. It is even good just mixed with water. Avoid Cake Batter and Tropical Punch like the plague. DOuble chocolate and mocha are yummy too, just not nearly as good as rocky road.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Bump:flowerforyou:
  • bciochetti
    bciochetti Posts: 35
    Options
    I mix the Tropical Punch with fruit juice and it is delicious. I don't like it with milk or water however.
  • Derfmen64
    Derfmen64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chocolate coconut! The tub says limited edition flavor, so hurry before you lose out.
  • chusheto1
    chusheto1 Posts: 29
    Options
    optimum tastes like chemicals after a while....try gaspari myofusion. way better taste in my opinion.

I second that myofusion tastes better, but it is also richer (has more carbs, cholesterol and fat). Talking about chemical taste, Myofusion Probiotic tastes like something you could clean the sink with...

My favorite ON flavor is coffee, when you can find it. I did not like the mocha personally.
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I was just coming here to post a thread such as this! I used ON a long time ago and the chocolate flavors were what I used mainly. I tried the Caramel Toffee Fudge once and the Mocha Cappucino. The CTF was ok, but was kind of chemically tasting. The MC was good but I like coffee flavored things.

To the poster above me, how was the Mocha different from the coffee? I'm about to order some and am trying to decide which flavor to get.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Chocolate coconut! The tub says limited edition flavor, so hurry before you lose out.

Chocolate Coconut?? Oh my gosh, that sounds good.... I'll be ordering some of that today even though I'm not out of my current supply of strawberry.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread.. about to try ON for the first time. So far I'm tempted to try Cookies and cream, vanilla ice cream, and mocha frap.

Which one taste best with water? I never use milk with protein powders, just water.
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I currently have the double choc flavour of optimum nutrition gold standard whey and its nearly all gone! i fancy a change :) I'm tempted by vanilla?

Or has anyone tried choc mint or rocky road?

Thanku! xxx

ON in general tastes bad...dymatize is much better and its cheaper (and better ingredient profile).
  • TrillianHeir
    Options
    Double Rich Chocolate, for sure.
  • fboosman
    fboosman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Chocolate Malt?