Hello

SassySouthernGirl
SassySouthernGirl Posts: 602
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. New here, and trying to get my ticker set up in my signature line. :blushing:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • bamababy
    bamababy Posts: 20
    Found ya!!!!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Welcome...Congrats on your weightloss so far:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks to you all! So far I'm loving this site!! It's awesome for tracking daily foods....best I've seen yet!! :happy:
  • Hello SassyGirl. Nice to see you........:smile:
  • Scrunch.....CHECK YOUR MAIL on here and CHECK YOUR FRIEND REQUEST! LOL Also...BAMABABY is here....A.K.A. LizzyBeth. I don't think you've found your mailbox yet! Go look. :noway:
  • jbesch
    jbesch Posts: 5
    I found this site by accident and am trying it. Have already lost about 12 pounds on my own, but this looks fun...

246946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • crl0421
    crl0421 Posts: 13
    Found you girls!!! Hi Sassy and scrunkins!!! I need to get my ticker and everything set up. I like this site...one stop shopping. LOL
  • Hi Carrie! Get yourself all settled in here!! It's a great place ... I'm lovin' it so far!! I have made my FOOD diary available for ya'll to see....so spy on me whenever and keep me in check!!!! I also have created a BLOG....love that Blog area!
  • slimisgd
    slimisgd Posts: 24
    When you find out....can you let me no because I'm new too!!!
This discussion has been closed.