Songs that are on your mind

Options

Replies

• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @snowflake954 Last similar EQ to hit the Anatolian tectonic plate was in 1872. When the pressure gets trapped, there's the initial 7.8, 7.5 and strong aftershocks. Watch your boot, pressure transfers across the plates. Children and mothers, heartbreaking.

Yup, things are shifting around. It very well could chain react to us.

Things are busy here. They just dug up a Roman statue of an emperor dressed as Hercules (lion skin with the head on and the paws crossed over the breast). Beautiful statue, life size. They were digging up an old sewer to fix it and the backhoe hit the statue. Imagine that. Just outside Rome.

When I go walking in the park mornings, I noticed that a curved marble bench has an impression of a feather on the end of the seat. It's a fossil. Another marvel. I touch it when I pass--don't know why, but think of you, for luck.
    @snowflake954 Last similar EQ to hit the Anatolian tectonic plate was in 1872. When the pressure gets trapped, there's the initial 7.8, 7.5 and strong aftershocks. Watch your boot, pressure transfers across the plates. Children and mothers, heartbreaking.

Things are busy here. They just dug up a Roman statue of an emperor dressed as Hercules (lion skin with the head on and the paws crossed over the breast). Beautiful statue, life size. They were digging up an old sewer to fix it and the backhoe hit the statue. Imagine that. Just outside Rome.

When I go walking in the park mornings, I noticed that a curved marble bench has an impression of a feather on the end of the seat. It's a fossil. Another marvel. I touch it when I pass--don't know why, but think of you, for luck.

You're never far from my thoughts. Cat, too. That's just the way it is. I try to rein in my words, the finer points.

cr2k1nl2ivk1.png

• Hiawassee88
    edited February 2023
    Options
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    aegbxjx41mgu.png
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    almost-famous-cameron-crowe.gif
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    6xLT.gif
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    thoaqlq9e863.png
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

You're never far from my thoughts. Cat, too. That's just the way it is. I try to rein in my words, the finer points.

cr2k1nl2ivk1.png

Since they cleaned him up he looks a lot better. A different person :D He'll wind up in a museum.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The remix of "Tiny Dancer" 2022 Elton John and Brittaney Spears.
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    The remix of "Tiny Dancer" 2022 Elton John and Brittaney Spears.

https://youtu.be/Y9CCGSU-a9U?t=61
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    RiB1.gif
  • Hiawassee88
    edited February 2023
    Options
  • Hiawassee88
    Options