• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    @snowflake954
    WINTER STORM WARNING UNTIL
    WEDNESDAY...
    * WHAT...Snow, heavy 10 to
    16 inches. Winds gusting 30 to 40
    mph
    * IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible.
    Near white-out conditions.
    https://youtu.be/AG6uIk-DNVo?t=3
  • Hiawassee88
    cp6deua09l1m.png
  • Hiawassee88
    3at35jrf5a3a.png
  • Hiawassee88
    native-native-america.gif
  • Hiawassee88
    818kzjbo5awp.png

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    @snowflake954
    WINTER STORM WARNING UNTIL
    WEDNESDAY...
    * WHAT...Snow, heavy 10 to
    16 inches. Winds gusting 30 to 40
    mph
    * IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible.
    Near white-out conditions.
    https://youtu.be/AG6uIk-DNVo?t=3

I'll keep you company. :D:D
  • snowflake954
    edited February 2023
    I babysat the squirrels this afternoon after school. The oldest squirrel told me that there was a ghost in their apartment because the TV turned on by itself. I made pasta with clams for dinner for all in honor of the littlest squirrel's birthday--it's his favorite. The whole crew was here and licked their plates clean from the biggest to the smallest.

After, my oldest told me that they want to go to the States in the beginning of June. I have good friends that have invited us to visit in Milwaukee. They have 10 grandkids under 10--perfect for us. Then we would go to Minnesota to visit my family. There's a lot to organize if this is going to happen. My head hurts.
  • Hiawassee88
    edited February 2023
    @snowflake954 Squirrels and critters make everything so worth it.dpo2a16xktq5.png
    Your squirrels have cultured taste buds. Our family squirrels are hung up on mac'n cheese, chicken nuggs and tots. Sometimes, my TV turns on by itself in the middle of the night. It's connected to a surge protector. I think it just gets overloaded with power and turns itself on. I give it no energy. I pay zero attention to anything like that. I don't want to attract more. You get my drift. Just keep calm and call an exorcist. :D

Snowflake, you prolly think I'm talking about UFO's in the sky. No, I'm not. I'm talking about the northern lights and the connection to seismic activity that seems to follow. Strange loud noises underground. Pressure transfers across the plates. What happens in your neck of the woods doesn't stay there. EQ's don't know what state boundaries are. That's what I'm talking about.
  • snowflake954
    @snowflake954 Squirrels and critters make everything so worth it.dpo2a16xktq5.png
    Your squirrels have cultured taste buds. Our family squirrels are hung up on mac'n cheese, chicken nuggs and tots. Sometimes, my TV turns on by itself in the middle of the night. It's connected to a surge protector. I think it just gets overloaded with power and turns itself on. I give it no energy. I pay zero attention to anything like that. I don't want to attract more. You get my drift. Just keep calm and call an exorcist. :D

You laugh, but there are exorcists here for real. Every now and again they interview one on TV. The things they tell make me shiver.
  • Hiawassee88
    edited February 2023
    @snowflake954 I'm sure they do. I ain't afraid of no ghost, but it is no laughing matter. We just hit the high notes, but I've experienced enough hell. I know it ain't over until I take a dirt nap. I knew what was coming, I did. You and me, we have a spiritual connection that is very strong. You must be a Viking.
  • snowflake954
    @snowflake954 I'm sure they do. I ain't afraid of no ghost, but it is no laughing matter. We just hit the high notes, but I've experienced enough hell. I know it ain't over until I take a dirt nap. I knew what was coming, I did. You and me, we have a spiritual connection that is very strong. You must be a Viking.

Funny. I'm sewing knee patches on the little squirrel's school pants and watching a program on the Celts. They are showing their burial mounds in Austria and along the Danube through Germany. Poland was close. I was just thinking that my ancestors were surely Celtic. Something pulling me there. Old memories stirred--you KNOW.
  • Hiawassee88
    @snowflake954 One day, we're going to know. This was no mistake.
    https://youtu.be/XU-eBqTdv3I?t=11
  • Hiawassee88
    8qel6drsz8qj.png
  • Hiawassee88
    evl8fwlqfb7x.png
  • Hiawassee88
    @snowflake954 I had a penpal at the Vatican, for years and years. I've saved every single letter. There you go.
    blpqf2y952od.png