• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    Options
    605ef4124a9a952a60eaf68543bb1dacbe58648a.gifv
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    BFD Time. Blather & Foam Dream Time

There were forest fires everywhere due to severe drought. No jet streams were moving due to smoke lingering long in the atmosphere. All you could see was smoke in the sky. Are you sitting down. ET's were falling and dropping like flies because the smoke messed with their navigational systems. The bug-eyed little buzzards, plucked chickens were looking for a safe hiding place but none was to be found. Their chickens had finally come home to roost.

The afterburner:

You can put it to rest. I've never believed they were benevolent creatures. They are greedy gut goblins. They take and take and take, everything that doesn't belong to them. People, cattle and small critters. Lawd knows they want everything we have because that's just the way they roll. I've watched the History channel. ;) They ain't gonna help anybody with anything, ever.
    All of that malarkey about them caring about the world is a bunch of hooey. They will never help anyone because they're on the take.

You see, yesterday I put Darth to rest. I gave him a proper burial. Sci-fi is a distraction but that's about it. It's mostly close encounters of the worst kind. It's imaginary thinking to believe they'll be helping us with anything. They won't.

Wow! This is interesting. It's late here--we just got back from my BIL's birthday party. It's now after 11:30. I have to think about this. I never gave ET's much thought one way or another. Sort of like ghosts--they leave me alone.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    kecgag4ibrnv.png

Great dress!
  • Hiawassee88
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @snowflake954 Dang it. I've missed you, again. I can't wait for your take. There's no one here but us chickens. ;) I've never seen one or been abducted. Do you think they would take me, seriously. Hells Bells, we wouldn't even make it off the ground and they would throw me out into the piney woods, head first. Those beady-eyed little creeps.

You're in bed now. Crap. You'd be surprised who's running around out here in the sagebrush. It ain't little house on the prairie, anymore. I guess I'll just entertain myself for awhile. The uzhe. I'm used to it and it doesn't take much to make me happy. I grew UP in the piney woods all by myself until my sisters came along.
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    Alrighty then. I'm going to change the names and places to protect the innocent. One little town had more than it's fair share of sightings and visitations. Oooo, yeah. They brought in the experts and interviewed anyone who had an experience.
    Some friends and I drove over there to attend the meetings over the course of several days. It was an eye-opener. We wanted to be in the know. You've got to hand it to SSpielberg, he does his homework. I think the eeriest thing was the way they described their entire house lighting up including the staircases.

Moving on. There's another town with some large beautiful mountains. There have been carloads of people who've all witnessed the same thing. Some huge, gigantic craft lighting up the entire backside of the mountains like they're daylight. And, it stays there for a long time. People have pulled over and watched the show for at least an hour.

It's above my paygrade to debate whether they exist or not. When those who fly the skies witness them, you can just form your own opinions. The laughter and taboo is falling by the wayside. All I want to know is what they're taking from the mountains. Are they mining for gold. They're not paying any mineral revenues, onshore or offshore.

Everyone's got their dues in life to pay. Aerosmith.
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    tumblr_myg2iupMb61rnbafjo1_400.gifv