NSV--C25K W3D1!!!

Options
I did it! Last night I made it through W3D1 of C25K! I am so proud of myself. Twice I ran for 3 mintues! To me this is an awesome feat considering I'm someone that hasn't exercised in years! I was exhausted, but in a very good way. I think the joy of making it through was enough to overrule the exhaustion.

Replies

• myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    that is a great NSV!!!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did my week 3 day 1 last night too! It was great, I mean i was pretty warn out by the end of the last 3min run but i was super excited! I hope you keep up the hard work!
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Be very proud :)
    I start C25K 5 weeks ago not being able to run 30 seconds and I just finished a 20 min run last night!
    Your going to do amazing and your going to keep surprising yourself with what your able to do!
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    YAY! I started Day 1 last night and I think I'm going to love it!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    good for you! I could barely do the first week so I know what an accomplishment it is to finish week 3. I will be doing week 6 day 3 tomorrow. I never thought it would be possible, but it is! Keep going...it just keeps getting better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!