HELP!

Options
So I need some help right now I'm a little desperate, I am getting married in 5 weeks and I need to loose about 15 lbs by then. I know this is extreme but I want to look good in my dress so any advice or ideas would be great. On a side note after I get married I will be eating normally again I just cant be fat in my wedding dress.:cry:

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A really great calorie burner is dancing. If you go to a gym or have access to one, I would try a dance class there. I do Zumba and burn about 700 calories a class. Some people burn more but some burn less. Anyways, it is soo much fun and you would have to run on a treadmill for the same time do have the same calorie burn. Dancing always trumps running to me, and I am a runner. They have some shows on Fit TV which you might get with your cable/dish company already. Or, you can do it old school and find some fun music and dance at home. Just follow the game plan on here for eating and it should help. Remember, cardio cardio cardio!
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    I have heard many times that cutting out things like sugar, and white flour pruducts before your wedding helps to look good in your dress. Also keep sodium low to prevent bloating. And I think keeping carbs low is good too.

Definately kick butt with the exercising, both cardio and strength training. In 5 weeks you should be able to see some results even if you don't have the full weight loss. I would be more concerned with inches then weight to look better in your dress.

Good Luck!