What exercise program do you follow, if any?

Options
2»

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I check out exercise dvd's from the library and do different ones constantly. I have a few that I've purchased after trying them and throw those in regularly but there is no boredom for me!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Hope you find something that works well for you!
    Niccole
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Check bodypump out. It's a great mix of cardio and weight training, all set to a fast paced music track.

http://www.lesmills.com/northeast/en/members/bodypump/bodypump-group-fitness-program.aspx
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i do the Tae Bo amped. It comes witht the 5 videos. It tell s me what ones to do. SO i am doing them approximently 30 mins 6 times a week it really gets me going. Hopefully I see more results soon because i am in my first week!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I use a lot of yoga and pilates videos at home as well as rollerblades and my bike. Kathy Smith and the firm have some great strength training videos that are 20-45 minutes too.

Also, if you are still at the gym, try some of the classes, especially a spin class, with different music and instructors that can break the dullness of staring at the walls while doing cardio!

I used to be at ballys and have switched to a locally owned gym that offers Les Mills classes, body pump is the greatest and it nevers gets old!

IF you do cardio, get CARDIO COACH, you can get it at cardiocoach.com, these are the greatest cd's for interval training and you can use it for any kind of cardio. I love love love these, and podcasts!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM! Its awesome! You can get your groove on and its hard to get bored! Love it!