BIG QUESTION

Options
GeemaQ
GeemaQ Posts: 14 Member
which website, app, search, or program is one to believe when calculating CALORIES BURNED for various activities?.. I realize that the calculation is no good if not factoring in an individual weight. But Geeez, for line dancing, there is a huge disparity even when using rhat factor. Then there eas the FACTOR FORMULA, thar was used to calculate my burn per minute...for riding stationary bike...mine was 12". It seems to be all over the place

Does anyone know of a reliable cal burn calculation site? I'm frustrated...also, as I check different options, I'm even finding different HEALTHY calorie goals for the day for my weight to reach my optimum weight!

as a footnote, I have been using MFP since the beginning of March, and have been very honest with my tracking...and have ONLY LOST 5 lb! Am determined, but not a happy camper right now.
ANY helpful imput?...NEED IT!,,
Sue

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    The most accurate way to calculate your calories burned would be to get a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. Unfortunately a lot of sites don't calculate accurately.