Here I go!

Options
Hello fellow weight-loss peeps! I am here because I am thinking that having an online community of like-minded people will help keep me motivated with my weight loss! I am 24 years old and I have always been heavy. My whole family is heavy and my husband (and his family as well) are too. I have dieted on and off, done Weight Watchers, worked out and quit, and just given it 50% since I was 15 years old. I am here to break the cycle! I am starting at 250 lbs and my goal weight is 150 lbs! I have a 7 month old baby boy and I want to be a happy, healthy, fit moma for him! So...hello to everyone and I am excited to lose weight and get healthy along side yall! :happy:

Replies

• shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :smile:
  • energy4life
    energy4life Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi I want to be your friend! I just read your post! I will help motivate you ! Hugs! You can do it! I:flowerforyou:
  • diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hey!! you joined the right site :) MFP is a great tool to lose weight, keep motivated and make new friends along the way.. feel free to add me! :)
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    It does help to have somewhere to celebrate and encourage and just generally kibitz through the process. So Hi! :)
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you the best of luck! The people here are all so nice. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy: :smile:
  • EllenGould
    EllenGould Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. You can add me if you'd like.