Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress!

sunnyrunner77
sunnyrunner77 Posts: 47 Member
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my work-in-progress story. I found some pics in my archive from May of 2011, when I weighed about what I do now. Between May 2011 and March 2012, I gained quite a bit due to surgery and not being able to exercise, and was up to my highest point of 185. I joined MFP 75 days ago today, and wanted to share my progress. Even though I weigh about the same in these befores and durings, I definitely see a difference in my body now that I'm exercising! And the way I feel is NO comparison - I'm not headachey and bellyachey like I always was before.

Details:
35 years old
5'5"

Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm working on C25K and also enjoy yoga. Round out my exercise with Wii, exercise videos, and light weight training. I do about 45 minutes of exercise 5 days a week.

2135657_4218.jpg

2135657_2986.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!