Progress!

Options
sunnyrunner77
sunnyrunner77 Posts: 47 Member
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my work-in-progress story. I found some pics in my archive from May of 2011, when I weighed about what I do now. Between May 2011 and March 2012, I gained quite a bit due to surgery and not being able to exercise, and was up to my highest point of 185. I joined MFP 75 days ago today, and wanted to share my progress. Even though I weigh about the same in these befores and durings, I definitely see a difference in my body now that I'm exercising! And the way I feel is NO comparison - I'm not headachey and bellyachey like I always was before.

Details:
35 years old
5'5"

Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm working on C25K and also enjoy yoga. Round out my exercise with Wii, exercise videos, and light weight training. I do about 45 minutes of exercise 5 days a week.

2135657_4218.jpg

2135657_2986.jpg

Replies

• Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can tell a big difference in the first picture than the second picture. Keep up the good work!!!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You are doing great keep it up :happy:
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great! Good work :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!