when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    going skydiving, in a bikini, after having a few margharita's then GET NAKED and jump in a pool! or something...

carrollel, this is awesome!!

i'll probably throw out all my old clothes (except one pair of pants as a reminder of where i came from) and buy a whole new wardrobe.

skydiving actually sounds quite liberating! hmmmmm...
  • ToniGurl1989
    Options
    Go out and by a tank top that shows my belly button. In that same mall get a belly button ring, and get a tatoo on my back. After I've done that..go to the store and by a bikini..and finally learn how to swim. Lol
  • xuashe
    xuashe Posts: 46
    Options
    Wear a sexy tight fitting Chinese dress for my fiance.
  • kjburgess11
    kjburgess11 Posts: 20
    Options
    I like the tattoo idea but for right now I just look forward to buying new clothes. Oh and a new pair of cowboy boots.
  • SEEotU
    SEEotU Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Buy all new clothes and shoes for a 2 week trip to Italy:bigsmile:
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I am going to go on an actual vacation. Not these little trips my husband and I call vacations. No camping for a weekend, no day trip to AC, I want to go to a beach where it is warmer, maybe we will make it a trip to Cali since we both want to go there so bad. I am also going to buy a new wardrobe. When I lose 100 lbs, I'm getting a bikini! (my goal is 160 lbs lost.) and it will be my first bikini since I was 5 years old. Gonna savor that! I won't care if I still am not the right size for a bikini, if my tummy is flat, I'll wear one damn it! Besides, I don't go anywhere, it would just be in my own yard.
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you..That is a Great Idea!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Get a full body massage...I've always wanted to but way too embarrassed to be naked even if it is under a sheet!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to sound stupid, but I intend to quit smoking. Last time I tried to quit, I ballooned fifteen pounds. When I reach my mini goal of 215, I stop the cancer sticks!

this is NEVER EVER EVER a stupid thing !! you can quit and you will quit. I did before losing weight. I had no other choice given a health condition and I am not going to lie, I loved smoking, it calmed me so much.. BUT I feel a thousand times better since quitting. food taste so much better and things I would never even consider before, now taste so darn good. YOU got this !!! I am proud that you made that your reward!!!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Actually buy clothes....and from a regular store like American Eagle or something, get photos actually taken with my family, be able to play with my kids, hopefully have less to no depression issues and confidence for a change.
  • gettingfit426
    Options
    Get pregnant :)
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    go to Hawaii:love:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    GO SHOPPING!!!

Try on bathing suits

sex with lights on
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I also plan to get my last and final tattoo. I have always wanted one on my "V" but it is not there yet so once I see it, the tattoo will come!!! :)
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini EVERYWHERE possible
    Wear skirts that just barely cover my happy *kitten*
    Lots of high heels
    Sports bra to the gym
    Send pics to my favorite fitness mags to earn a spread
    Go to the beach
    Go to Vegas for the first time
    Buy myself a new cute pair of cowboy boots for dancing
    Be willing to train and help anyone who wants to do what I've done.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

I am hoping for that too!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Run a 5k then a 10k
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    set a new goal!
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options

YES!!!! Although I plan to do this before I reach my goal weight. I don't want to wait that long! Then after baby I will continue my journey, until we feel ready for baby #2, and the cycle will continue.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!