NSV

Options
JB5349
JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
I finally did it! I ran my first 1.5 mile and did not have to stop! I have wanted to do it for such a long time - this was one of my mini accomplishments. The best part is that for me running it in 17:05 min is awesome especially for my first success! I am sure for many of you this is something that you have/or can do but for me this is huge.

I am looking forward to getting my time under 15 min - we have PIN testing where I work and my goal is next year to do the testing and pass so that I can receive a fitness pin. With this as a start it can only get better!

It has been pretty hard the last little bit because the scale seems to take so much time to move - so I started only weighing myself every three weeks then it takes the emphasis off the scale and onto fitness.

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm a runner, too, and I love when I hit milestones like this! Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!