I wish I could ???? Right now

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Have a great paying job fall in my lap or win the lottery!
  • be in the arms of the man I love. He needs to get back home soon!
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Be naked right now.

Amen to this!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 345 Member
    1. quit my job
    2. punch my ex-husband in the nose
    3. enjoy a few beers in the sun with my kindle :drinker:

I like the way you think LOL

This sounds good ;)
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Some interesting posts. I c a few people wanting to get frisky lol.
    Have a good evening people :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    ((this comment has been censored)) <--- use your imagination
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Have remembered to put the Euromillions on....and win
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Breathe. I've got either a sinus infection or allergies going on. Blah!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    be at the rifle range doing a little trigger therapy!!!
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    afford to be a part time employee!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    I wish I could go on a hunting trip with my uncle looking for ligers. I want to take my gun, aim it at them, and go "pew pew pew!" and knock them down. Then I can run up to them and see if they are dead. If they are, I can take their skin and make a blanket with them and eat their meat. It will be so fun because I can cook the meat at a BBQ and have all of my family over, like Uncle Bob, Ma, Pa, Brother Jarvis, my sister Daisy, and her fiance/cousin, Rex. Then we can watch movies alllll night long, share scary stories by a fire and make smores. SMORES! Then at bedtime, we can pretend like we are sleeping, then when Ma and Pa leave, get up and have a big pillow fight in the dark! Then after the pillow fight we can crawl in our sleeping bags and fall asleep. Wake up the next morning and have waffles! MMMM YUM!! I want extra butter and maple syrup on mine. Oh, and have bacon on the side. BACON! OMG I want this right now.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    be frisky ...
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Fit into the dress I bought for a wedding on Saturday :grumble:
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    afternoon delight :)

Skyrockets in flight......................crap! Now that's stuck in my head.

....But it would be nice ;)
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    actually... I wish i was having a gym date, followed by a naughty shower then jump to the bed, burn off the rest of beast mode, have a sandwich and pass the **** out in a tangle.

Boom.
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Retire from work and do what the hell ever I want to!

I'm with this.....not have to worry about money and do whatever I wanted to do. :drinker:
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Jump into my nice warm bed.....night shift......two hours to go lol :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I wish I could go on a hunting trip with my uncle looking for ligers. I want to take my gun, aim it at them, and go "pew pew pew!" and knock them down. Then I can run up to them and see if they are dead. If they are, I can take their skin and make a blanket with them and eat their meat. It will be so fun because I can cook the meat at a BBQ and have all of my family over, like Uncle Bob, Ma, Pa, Brother Jarvis, my sister Daisy, and her fiance/cousin, Rex. Then we can watch movies alllll night long, share scary stories by a fire and make smores. SMORES! Then at bedtime, we can pretend like we are sleeping, then when Ma and Pa leave, get up and have a big pillow fight in the dark! Then after the pillow fight we can crawl in our sleeping bags and fall asleep. Wake up the next morning and have waffles! MMMM YUM!! I want extra butter and maple syrup on mine. Oh, and have bacon on the side. BACON! OMG I want this right now.

Liger bacon? Trust me - it's delicious!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member

Whoa! You had me at ligers...

then Pew Pew Pew....

then SMORES...

then Waffles...

then Bacon!

Maybe i am your long lost sister Daisy ! :laugh:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I sooooo can not answer this truthfully right now....