You people piss me off

Options
Jugie12
Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
I'M JUST KIDDING!! Hahaha, got ya, didn't I? Mmm hmm, I figured you'd read it if I put a foul title on it. I REALLY just wanted to say that you guys and girlies on here are AWESOME. I keep MFP pulled up on my laptop all day long at work so that when I need motivation or have a question, boom! y'all are here! Most people on this site are incredibly helpful folks and it's encouraging as all get out that we're all working to better ourselves!

So, to you peeps out there who are working hard and in it to win it, I salute you! THANK YOU ALL for being so great! You make me feel like I don't have to do it all alone and that, my friends, is a beautiful thing!!

YOU ROCK! Keep at it, never give up and make today your b*tch!! (well, you know what I mean!)

Replies

• mcknz121
    mcknz121 Posts: 44
    Options
    hahaha oh man you had me worried

you rock too girl! :flowerforyou:
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I keep this page up all day at work too... it really helps me get through the day and staying healthy. I love MFP!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    love it! I, too, keep MFP open at work...on my phone...laptop at home....working it!! on the path..altogether!!! sending out love and good karma for all!
  • bassman92
    bassman92 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Love your sense of humor...it will get you through all the way to your goal.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    haha. i thought you were mad. yeah i agree. i love this site, and the people are great. I am on it alot because it's a strength for me. And the more you think of healthy things, the more likely you are to live a healthy lifestyle. Because what you think you are.
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh man I thought I was gonna get to read some drama lol:happy:
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha!! You totally got me! Ok, so good luck to you too, and like always i'm makin today my biotch! :drinker:
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, saw that title and thought hang on a minute!!! lol, totally got me.

Great support on here from everyone, love this site :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i really wanted to go off on you.....JUST KIDDIN...HEHEHE....thanks for the kind words, i use this site as a motivation too...after one year, 40 or so lbs gone, and a new woman emerging, i still look to my friends on mfp for encouragement and motivation...good luck on your journey
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I keep this page up all day at work too... it really helps me get through the day and staying healthy. I love MFP!

I get so much less work accomplished because of MFP... boss would not be proud!! lol
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bammm... you got us !! lol :bigsmile:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I just HAD to look at this one! LOL I agree... this site and the people on it are AWESOME!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    that was pretty sneaky.
    I get so much less work accomplished because of MFP... boss would not be proud!! lol

well, you're getting a different kind of work accomplished!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    *kitten*! I was just hoping I pissed you off. guess I'll try and do better :tongue:
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    *kitten*! I was just hoping I pissed you off. guess I'll try and do better :tongue:

haha! Actually, I saw a post from you earlier about your wife - great job, man!! Keep steppin' up and be the man of her dreams and she'll be the woman of yours!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Oh, you. :flowerforyou:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I get on this website at work sometimes also. This website totally replaced Facebook as my addiction. I get so much inspiration to live a healthy life. Okay time to get back to work.
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options

This! :bigsmile:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    You got me! lol

You rock too! Keep it up girlie!