Underwear - who wears it? who doesn't?

Options
MamaKeeks
MamaKeeks Posts: 234
Question...

Do you wear underwear when you work out?

I never do because it drives me crazy and I find it wicked uncomfortable....anyone else go all commando in the gym???? :tongue:

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm always commando!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I wear to the gym...but usually boxers.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! I have lately been taking my underwear off after my workouts because I get sooo sweaty that I don't want to put them back on afterwards. So I am comando at work everyday after my workout! I need to remember to bring an extra pair or just take them off when I work out. :embarassed:
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Commando all day everyday, unless I am seeing the Chiropractor or Doctor.

Russ
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    See I agree - sweaty undies post-workout is gross, and who needs them anyway???

I love that there are so many nature lovers on here! :tongue:

I ask because I get a lot of odd looks at the gym sometimes.... and all I can think is WHO LIKES SWEATY GITCH?! lol
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Underwear is a must have for me at the gym. Any other time is questionable. ;)
  • patty43ck
    Options
    Commando all day everyday, unless I am seeing the Chiropractor or Doctor.

Russ

Love it!! :laugh:
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm a little OCD about underwear, I have to be wearing, all of the time, unless I'm showering, swimming, or sexing. And after all those activities the underwear come RIGHT back on! My friend is always telling me how commando is so much better but I feel so icky until I put underwear back on.

Also - side note, I was reading in another thread that some women work out in thongs?! I could never do that, it would be so uncomfortable!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Not so much now, but I used to go commando at almost all times. It started when I lived in Phoenix... I had no AC in my car back then, and had an epiphany one insanely hot day. Heyyy... no one will ever know if I remove this layer!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Not so much now, but I used to go commando at almost all times. It started when I lived in Phoenix... I had no AC in my car back then, and had an epiphany one insanely hot day. Heyyy... no one will ever know if I remove this layer!

Freakin' brilliant lol.

Yes...I live in Phoenix...the sun keeps you from being rational about 90% of the time.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    The only time I don't wear any is maybe at night in bed.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    The only time I don't wear any is maybe at night in bed.

If I'm wearing underwear in bed, it's because I'm being forced to sleep in the same bed as my children.

Period.
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a little OCD about underwear, I have to be wearing, all of the time, unless I'm showering, swimming, or sexing. And after all those activities the underwear come RIGHT back on! My friend is always telling me how commando is so much better but I feel so icky until I put underwear back on.

Also - side note, I was reading in another thread that some women work out in thongs?! I could never do that, it would be so uncomfortable!

Only wear thongs! I had 'back' before J-Lo made it hot and let me tell you its a lot more comfortable to have a tiny piece of material tucked between your cheeks (and not moving around) than it is to wear regular panties and have 6inches of fabric wedged up there!!!! and usually on just one side -so YES i wear undies when working out -thongs! and thongs for the rest of the time too!!!
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    I was reading in another thread that some women work out in thongs?! I could never do that, it would be so uncomfortable!

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYIN'!! lol
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If I'm wearing clothes, I'm wearing undies. It's amazing to me that people don't, especially when exercising. Surely an extra layer to absorb the sweat is a better thing, it seems really gross to me to go without.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I do not wear underwear when I work out. I feel like I'm just sweating and sweating into it. Gross. Not wearing them helps the moisture wicking pants pull the sweat away better. Plus, I don't like the panty lines.
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    I never wear underwear when working out.

Underwear sucks in general. Particularly underwire bras and tummy control "briefs". Oh and control top pantyhose, remember those? hahahhaa!!! Fuhgetaboutit.

I only use lightweight microfiber stuff that doesn't even feel like anything is there and I may as well not be wearing any underwear. It's been hot lately and I went out and bought a nice long dress that isn't too see through just so that I wouldn't have to wear underwear with it.

Free the people!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options

Exactly this. However, lately when I workout they seem to piss me off. I'm not a fan of commando but guess you never know until you try.
  • patty43ck
    Options

Only wear thongs! I had 'back' before J-Lo made it hot and let me tell you its a lot more comfortable to have a tiny piece of material tucked between your cheeks (and not moving around) than it is to wear regular panties and have 6inches of fabric wedged up there!!!! and usually on just one side -so YES i wear undies when working out -thongs! and thongs for the rest of the time too!!!

I think it depends on what type of thong it is and the shape of your *kitten*! I have a bubble but so thongs get lost in there! Ha Ha I like the boyshort undies but that is a whole different topic!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I wear underwear. Unless I'm sleeping. Then it's full blown naked hobo covered in only a sexy little newspaper ad :love: :blushing: