losing 20lb in 10 weeks??

Options
jade1108
jade1108 Posts: 20 Member
Has anyone who is around 5,3 and starting weight 10 stone or near that has been successful in losing 20lb in 10 weeks. I am 140lb and want to lose 20lb in 10 weeks to go on holiday......... I am calorie counting and doing little exercise as I am so busy so instead of getting the bus I have been walking to placement usually takes about an hour and it just over 3 miles. Is this possible I want to lose 28lb all together hopefully for august as I turn 21 and want to feel good for 21 not a big fatty like every previous year!

Thanks xx

Replies

• SarahBarker1987
    SarahBarker1987 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 but had a higher starting weight. I was 160lbs and am now 139lbs which has taken 17 weeks. I've slowed right down now and only want to loose another 7lbs so I am inclined to say that loosing 20lbs in 10 weeks from your starting weight might be slightly ambitious.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft5 and have lost 16 pounds in 4 weeks. Starting weight 210. BUT....pounds come off bigger people faster, so...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!