Exercise question

Options
My trainer (is 2500 miles away) has this plan for me and there is one exercise that I can not find how to do it.

Side lunge w/ medicine ball reach and punch

Any ideas?

Replies

• karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    bump
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    bump
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    bump
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    It's probably a side step lunge while holding a medicine ball and as you lunge you punch out with the medicine ball in hand
  • eclairuk
    eclairuk Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Maybe look on You Tube for a demonstration.

:)
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's like this: http://www.sharecare.com/question/how-do-i-perform-a-medicine-ball-lift-and-chop.
    But maybe you're supposed to "punch" the ball to the side rather than up?
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ditto the youtube search
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    My trainer (is 2500 miles away) has this plan for me and there is one exercise that I can not find how to do it.

Any ideas?

Probably because your trainer has you doing a bunch of BS. Don't search for that exercise, search for a new trainer.
  • karagetsfit
    Options

Any ideas?

Probably because your trainer has you doing a bunch of BS. Don't search for that exercise, search for a new trainer.

That was rude and I didn't ask for any opinions on my trainer. He is a very great trainer.

And to the others- I've looked on youtube. That's the only reason why I came in here to ask.