ladies: the first & last areas you show weight loss?

Options

Replies

• tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    First: Waist & Face

Last: Thighs & Arms

Anyone want to trade?

Yes please!
  • ksarkarati
    ksarkarati Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Arms and fast first and defo thighs last
  • Karey
    Karey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Face and love handles first then it works its way down. My chest... well it has always been disproportionate and it doesn’t change much, I think that is genetic for me.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Face, waist, and boobs are the first to lose weight.. last are my arms (huge source of frustration) and my thighs/booty
  • jade1108
    jade1108 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    face, I notice sometimes around my collar bone, my mum always comments on my bum shrinking when I have lost weight which is good cos its horrible and large :( ......... tbh I often don't notice myself until I try some old jeans on or do my measurements :S x
  • whit1108
    whit1108 Posts: 94
    Options
    FIRST= face and Boobs

LAST= Thighs and belly
  • Zaetalicious
    Zaetalicious Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This thread is really interesting -- I wish I had some of ya'll genetics!! :(

I noticed my "back fat" (underneath the bra) going away first, followed by my waist getting smaller, and am finally starting to notice my thighs are slightly smaller/more toned.

My hips/lower stomach and arms are ALWAYS the last place I notice ANY difference. I see definition on arm muscle, but if I'm not flexing they still just look fat to me. lol.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    First to go: My boobs
    Last to go: Wherever I want it lost first haha

It is the great test of patience.

ditto! damn it :grumble:
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Boobs and stomach respectively. :grumble: Isnt that some funny imagery, go ahead n picture it :happy:
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    from the top down...face, shoulders, arms, back, stomach, legs. Seems to be the common pattern for women???
  • cassietn
    cassietn Posts: 48
    Options
    I loose weight in the worst areas. I loose from my boobs and my butt :/ but my stomach and my thighs keep it all. Lol fml.
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Face first
    Boobs
    Thighs
    LAST is waist and hips.

I am pear shaped and it is so discouraging to see your bust and chest change inches but it takes forever around the hips!!!
  • Polebarbie
    Polebarbie Posts: 84
    Options
    First thing to shrink is my waist area and the last place is my thighs
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    I see definition on arm muscle, but if I'm not flexing they still just look fat to me. lol.

^^^^^This is me. They are still big but I feel the muscle and they are more tone. I want the inches to come off my arms UGH!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    butt/thighs and stomach first..... and that's pretty much the only place I gained/lost weight.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    waist first, thighs last. Typical pear/dewdrop/spoon shape.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First-Face & boobs
    Last-thighs
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm told that the first place you lose fat is where you have the most fat stored. And the last place that you lose fat is where you have the least amount stored.

For me personally it makes sense, especially considering where I notice weight loss first.
    It's a bit more complicated than that unfortunately.
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    CarolineSuzanneSmith Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    face first...stomach and forearms last :( Wish the stomach and forearms would catch up with my face already..
  • GSCPostBaby
    GSCPostBaby Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Boobs first, Lower tummy and face last . . . . such a huge bummer.