Are You stinky?!

Options

Replies

• gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    My boob sweat smells like carrots.

By far the best forum response of the day.

I agree!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of workout clothes, so i wear a diff set each time and wash clothes twice a week... however, there are some workouts where i wish i could stop in the middle, change clothes because theyre so grossly sweaty and shower, then come back fresh for the 2nd part... sometimes i stink like a sack of rained on fritos during a workout and i dont care... all the rest of my workout buddies stink too.. except this one woman that smells like she replaced her body fluids with perfume that smells like cotton candy. she makes me gag when im mid workout!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

lol my lips smell like ranch dressing we might make a nice couple

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options

By far the best forum response of the day.

agree. i feel cheated! i just smell like sweaty locker room! how come i don't have carroty bosom smell!? :sad:

- - -

ETA: of course, carroty bosom smell would make me hungry, so it's probably for the best! :laugh:
  • susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I workout at home so I don't worry about being stinky. I wear the workout clothes daily for a week and then wash on laundry day. I would wash daily if I was leaving the house.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm dirty.
    I will wear the same workout pants and bra for like a week without washing.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Every time I wear them, they get washed. I wish my 17 year old football player would do the same. He claims if he doesn't think he smells, then sweat-soaked clothes are okay to dry out and wear again. Oh, and he considers "being wadded up in a gym bag" is drying. Yuck.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I only wear once and wash.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I have quite a bit of workout gear and wash it after every wear.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Never, I love the funk of awesomeness bleed
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Always wash after one use. That'd be disgusting to not wash it and use it again. :|
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I go maybe two workouts without washing the pants or shorts...but a shirt I won't wear more than once.

! I never want to be the stinky person either... I am paranoid about that as well.

This ^^ I don't have enough pants/bottoms to wash after every time, especially on the days I go twice so yeah I will wear up to 2 times MAX!!! Shirts I have an abundance of...
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    interesting and funny question.. im compulsive... i wash after ever use. i never reuse. lol
  • gudiiya
    gudiiya Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yukky to reuse...but the worst is when u workout next to a person who sta - inks!!! Time to change machines...lol
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I wear workout gear once, then wash. I'm an excessive sweater, so I could probably even stand to change half way through my workout.

So, yes...I am stinky.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    I can't wear something I've worked out in already, I always sweat. My daughter on the other hand... I have to force her to give me her laundry, after PT or Track she will shower but still put the same clothes back on.. drives me nuts!!!!
  • Pete_Mann
    Pete_Mann Posts: 94
    Options
    Every time I use it, I wash it. I bought 10 sets of gear too so I can even do two a days and have enough that I dont have to do laundry every day.

I see some people in the gym in the same clothes every day, and I just think "eeeewww" One time I actually complained to the manager about one guy.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have different workout clothes thru out the wk so yea once Im down to my last outfit I wash em all.. :)
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I only wear my workout gear once before washing. It's generally soaked when I'm done. I've noticed that with the wicking gear, the smell lingers, even though I wash it after every use. I'm thinking I'm going to have to get rid of one of my favorite tops because it stinks. Not right away, but as soon as I get warm it starts to smell funky. It happened today. I just pulled it out of the dryer, wore it, and some guy who was exercising next to me moved. I hope it wasn't me, but I don't know...so it's got to go.

Have you tried using an Oxy Clean type thing? I use it periodically when my kids' cloth diapers are a little smelly after being washed. If it can take care of my boy's wicked ammonia pee and my girl's horrid poop stains, I'm pretty sure it will help out your favorite top. (And since you're getting ready to toss it, anyway, it's not like you'll lose out if it doesn't work.)
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Every damned time, who would not!