AM gym goers: Do you brush your teeth first?

Options
UponThisRock
UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
Are you that much of a self-centered *kitten* that you'll let everyone else smell your morning breath instead of taking a few more minutes out of your morning to brush your teeth???

I know I am.

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yes. I do brush my teeth. :happy:
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    No way. I always brush before going. There *may* have been one time I forgot.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    umm, i brush my teeth every morning even if i don't go to the gym. i just like to feel minty fresh. lol
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    here's one for ya, if I stayed awake all night and didnt go to sleep, would I still have morning breath in the morning?
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth right after I put my contacts in...I could never leave the house without brushing my teeth...yuck!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Brush, scrape tongue, mouth wash. Then I eat bacon and raw onions and hit the weights.
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yes i brush. lol:laugh:
  • UponThisRock
    Options

That would take away one of my tools for clearing out the squat rack.
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yep, always brush before going to the gym, even when I go at 5:30 am. I also brush early in the morning before I run outside too (and put on clean underware even though I'm going to shower when I return).
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    OMG YES! It feels nasty to have slimy teeth while you're working out (and anytime, really!)
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    I ALWAYS brush before I go workout! Even if I go on a run by myself! What if something happens and you have to have mouth to mouth. You gotta be prepared people! :wink:
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Are you that much of a self-centered *kitten* that you'll let everyone else smell your morning breath instead of taking a few more minutes out of your morning to brush your teeth???

I know I am.

Makes me wonder if you were "that guy" next to me on the treadmill the other day. His breath just about knocked me over . He also had awful BO.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Brush teeth, wash face, deoderant, go.
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    here's one for ya, if I stayed awake all night and didnt go to sleep, would I still have morning breath in the morning?

hmmmmmmmmmmm-intradasting-thumb.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    yes. considering one of my AM gym routines is a Zumba class with lots of ladies. make that a hell yes
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer people with smelly breath to those nasty fu*kers who sweat all over the machines and dont wipe them down after. How close are you getting to these people to be smelling their breath anyway?
  • _Stampede_
    _Stampede_ Posts: 66
    Options

You should just flash your chest "hair."
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options
    ALWAYS...ITS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    Makes me wonder if you were "that guy" next to me on the treadmill the other day. His breath just about knocked me over . He also had awful BO.

Oh gosh no, that would never have been me.

I don't use the treadmill.
  • UponThisRock
    Options

You should just flash your chest "hair."

But then I'll have to worry even more about the cardio cougars than I already do.