Stupid thunder thighs!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Wear a longer pair of shorts, or perhaps wear a pair of tights underneath your regular shorts.
    I've also heard that using deodorant on your thighs, on the part they would rub together, might help them not chafe.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My Thunder Thighs are stupid to....prefer them never to touch!! UGH....
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the capris....you really are NOT going to get "tan lines" from a run in capri pants while your legs are in a vertical position (to the sun)....really, you aren't.
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options
    I luv my thunda thighs!!!! They rock...well until I hv 2 squeeze in my pants...LOL!!! I just wear long tights or pants all the time, I never wear shorts...my thighs are WAY TOO BIG!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Aside from the now obvious (rubbing it between your legs) what are some other uses for this body glide?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Aside from the now obvious (rubbing it between your legs) what are some other uses for this body glide?

Blister prevention from running shoes, nipple chafing, I get chafing under one arm from the seams of my shirts on really long runs, and the absolute best....

BLISTER PREVENTION FROM STRAPPY SANDALS AND HEELS!!!!

miracle product.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Blister prevention from running shoes, nipple chafing, I get chafing under one arm from the seams of my shirts on really long runs, and the absolute best....

miracle product.

Wow. That's awesome. I had never heard of it!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

miracle product.

Wow. That's awesome. I had never heard of it!

Yeah, they should be paying me for how many women I've turned on to this stuff for the strappy shoe benefits alone. I don't know why they don't market it for that and sell it in mini purse sized sticks.
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    BODY GLIDE + TIGHT SPANDEX SHORTS = NO CHAFFING

I've done this for years and run for miles without chaffing. I wear a pair of regular running shorts over the spandex shorts, since tight spandex shorts on most men, let alone one who is heavier, isn't a pretty sight.