Fat BEECH

Options
deniseearheart
deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
Why is it that any confrontation I have that is the first they they call me.... Waitressing had an unhappy customer whats she call me a fat ***** .... One day got out of car and this lady had her truck parked on the line and was technically to close. My door opens doesn't ding hard or leave any marks or anything but just touches her truck and she freaks out swearing at me and called me a fat *****... No longer friends with a gal I know and she drunk text me last night calling me alllll sorts of names one being "fat *****"

Replies

• focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Honestly, many people are just too stupid to come up with anything better.
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Consider the source and move on.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    Honestly, many people are just too stupid to come up with anything better.

Ya true and they are just mean... I would not ever call anyone any type of name if I were mad at them or not.. I don't know what to say back when they do say things to me.. I am not quick with a comeback LOL
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i heard this on a show once called Starting over

Babe In Total Control of Herself :drinker:

other wise its a female dog . .and i don;t think your a dog .. if you think of it in them terms then it doesn't sting so bad ( but it takes a while to get used to the new definition)
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That sucks. Hurt people, hurt people. That's all there is to it. People, even as adults, tend to bully those they assume are weaker than themselves in some way. I bet that reaction would have been completely different if I had "dinged" that door. In either case, you seem to have handled it well by simply going about your business. Don't lie with barking dogs if you don't have to.
  • ladynblu87
    ladynblu87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Some people just can't control their anger. Or they take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it. Just be the better person and walk away don't feed into it and it will leave them feeling stupid.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    It's the easiest, meanest, and quickest insult.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    people can be quite cruel and unimaginative when trying to hurt others. sorry this happened to you
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I usually come back with something good or just bark at them. Usually scares people enough to stop whatever they are doing.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    I guess because I am chubby it is the easiest quickest insult .....
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    i heard this on a show once called Starting over

Babe In Total Control of Herself :drinker:

other wise its a female dog . .and i don;t think your a dog .. if you think of it in them terms then it doesn't sting so bad ( but it takes a while to get used to the new definition)

ya that is a good way to see it
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    That sucks. Hurt people, hurt people. That's all there is to it. People, even as adults, tend to bully those they assume are weaker than themselves in some way. I bet that reaction would have been completely different if I had "dinged" that door. In either case, you seem to have handled it well by simply going about your business. Don't lie with barking dogs if you don't have to.

Ya you are right... Just sorta hurtful. Sometimes it is a weight loss motivator LOL
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    that's all they got. i'd take it as a compliment that they pick the easiest thing and go for that because they cant find anything else.

and people like that i usually demolish verbally. they might only have 1 or 2 things for me but i can guarantee you i have at least 10-15 for them :laugh:
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    At least when you hit your goal they will have to think a little harder about what they say :P
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    weight comments are so hurtful, I think that's why rude people are so quick to use them. One way to respond would be "i can change my weight, can you change your personality (or being an a**hole)?" or something similar.
  • EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    Options
    After having my second child I ran into a girl I hadn't seen since I was a teen (and of course I had a decent figure back then). The first thing she says is "Emily! You got fat!" Like really? And she totally didn't even seem to think it was an unacceptable greeting either. I'd rather take it as an insult knowing they're going to say something mean and just choose fat cause it's easy, then to have it happen in the situation I did.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I had a jealous friend of a previous boyfriend ask him what it was like dating a fat girl.

That was pleasant.

People just use it because it's easy, and they'll get in less trouble for saying "i don't like you because you're fat" than something deemed more extreme, ie. "i don't like you because you're black/white/hispanic/jewish/native/gay/lesbian/catholic/what have you". Fat is still "acceptable" vocabulary, unfortunately.

Plus, people know it hurts. Easy way to cut deep.

Sorry you have to put up with it. <3
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    for me I just laugh in their face ask is that the best you can do not to bright are you and then I go and lose another pound in their honor so I am not a fat bast**d anymore
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be a fat b!tch than a stupid one... (which is my personal favorite insult of all time)

My mom has always told me, "Don't worry, sweetie, you'll get skinny, but they'll always be a C U Next Tuesday." ... not necessarily the most healthy mindset, but it's gotten me through some tough times.
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <---likes fat beeeetches.....lol.....as long as their cute....lol...