I just want to be perfect before the wedding!!!!!!!!! :|

Options
2»

Replies

• pfurzkanone
    Options
    Mines in 2 weeks and 6 days!! And I still have three pounds to loose. I was doing well, but then over the past month I totally slacked. I am now 143 but know how awesome I feel at 140. I HOPE it is doable. I walk my dog everyday and run 3 to 4 times a week. This past week I have been eating lots of fruit and veggies. Has anyone tried greek yoghurt??? it is my new best friend. makes me feel fuller longer, and is sooo healthy. I lost 1 pound in the last week...I am think I am well on my way!!! we need to stay motivated :D
  • 50ishFoodie
    50ishFoodie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I only have one question... What's "perfect?"
  • gaia3rd
    gaia3rd Posts: 151
    Options
    I'd recommend eating as healthy as possible, exercising a reasonable amount, and lots of sleep - not to lose more weight or even tone, but to keep your stress level down. The wedding is one day, the marriage gets all the rest. Wouldn't you like to start this off by feeling good and well-rested? I can just about guarantee your fiance would prefer to see you that way.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Get a dress that ties up instead of zips.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

A wedding is a very significant day but it is about so much more than how you look. The trick is staying youthful and healthy once married...lol

You'll be just fine. ;)
  • xxSjayxx
    xxSjayxx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Perfect to me, would be toned arms back legs etc, legs thin and toned, 'perfect'

542364_10151735362135652_654575651_24179103_943091021_n.jpg
    Day 15