Gained 7lbs on Vacation!!

Daisy_May
Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Now I'm back and ready to get my butt back in gear!!! Just so sad to have to relose the wieght I lost before I left :sad:

Replies

• FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    That's too bad! I'm afraid this might happen to me as I'm going to visit my mother in Germany: mother + German food = big trouble for weight loss! The good thing is, I won't have access to a car so I'll be using transit and ++walking.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Some and probably most of it could be water weight from the difference in foods. Did you eat out alot?
    I always gain some when I go on vacation. But usually within a week it's gone.
    Drink lots of water and watch your sodium, get back to your normal eating/exercise.
    Hope it was a fun vacation.:flowerforyou:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I'm leaving this Saturday for vacation and I'm scared that I'll have the same problem. :noway: Hope you enjoyed your vacation!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I'm leaving on a cruise Aug 2 and I'm afraid I'll do the same but the good thing is that we KNOW what to do to lose it and KNOW that it CAN be done!! So I am not going to stress too much. I'm going to enjoy myself and TRY not to go crazy eating!

Memaw

p.s.
    Welcome back Daisy!
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Well I'm sure it was all the wine and diners out, plus the bacon and eggs every morning for breakfast didn't help much either! I'm just glade I sucked it up and step back on the scale this morning, it could have made me fall completly off the wagon but it didn't :happy:
  • Do it nowww before it's too late! I gained 5 lbs while on a cruise (I got seasick, too much food, and fever from the heat) back in oh July 2007! It's been TWO YEARS and I've just about gotten rid of that 5 lbs. Like two more lbs to go. Don't let it sit there like I did. Haha. Well to be fair I started college that fall and gained even more like 5-10 lbs from the dorm diet. :laugh: I've lost that dorm weight last year and really trying hard now. But 7 lbs shouldn't be too hard if you're back on track now. Just keep at it. It's a good thing you didn't give up afterwards. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.