1 1/2 months and 30 pounds lighter

Options
I know it is not that much weight gone, but it is the most that I have ever lost on my own and in such a short time. I use to do unhealthy yoyo diets, where the weight would go but it was only 20 to 25 pounds and then I would gain back 30 more. This is the longest I have been able to stay under my highest weight and it was all thanks to this program. It helped me keep track while still being lazy :). So if any of you are interested in adding me for fitness buddys go ahead. We can share our success stories. :)

Replies

• JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! You can definitely see the difference. We have a similar amount of weight to lose. I sent a friend request :)
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    add me
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! And never say "it is not that much"!! I was down like 45 lbs and I kept dismissing it, thinking "I have so much more to go", but I should have just embraced my losses, and realized how well I had done, because NOW here I am, having gained it back. ALWAYS OWN HOW AWESOME YOU ARE DOING! You rock!!! Congrats on your amazing progress so far, and here's to being fit!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is some awesome. Keep doing what you are doing and thank you so much for shaing
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is not that much???? If you had gained 30 pounds you would moan that it was so much to gain, so why not make an equal ruckus about having lost 30 pounds???? This is a PHENOMENAL accomplishment - do not belittle it. Celebrate it.
  • prettyGAMMA
    Options
    So true!!!! Amen!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!