I -want- that flat stomach!

Options
2»

Replies

• jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You know what, I always saw results when I used Denise Austin's Super Stomachs. I found it at a rummage sale
    when I started it was impossible and grueling. I was especially proud of myself about 4 months later when I could go all the way through the workout, as it is only about 8-9 minutes long. Important you need to do the warmup you can find it on youtube just type for search 'youtube Denise Austin - Super Stomachs - 1986 - 480p' it should come up. Good luck, when I was steadily doing it my tummy was like a six-pack.

I just googled that. Wow she was so young. And that hair... I'm definitely going to try it! I used to use my moms tony little tapes (yes, tapes) when I was young. So funny how style changes.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    ugh! me too!!!!!

YAY! I'm not alone! I keep seeing women with ripped abs, flat tummies. Sure know how to make someone feel left out.

LOL me too! I have a little bit of pudge that needs to be toned but have minimal results! The next morning I can hardly move if I do crunches or other core stuff
    Me too! I have had a belly all my life, even at my lowest, skinniest, and strongest I had a mis proportioned belly.