New...needing motivation

Options
Hi! I joined the site because I am tired of complaining about my weight and not doing anything. I'm still in denial that I need to lose weight....but I'm 5'1.5" and 160....

Little about me- 30 years old, mom to a 17 month old and Army wife of 11 years--currently living in PA. When I got pregnant I had 22 weeks of bedrest and also had a c-section. I used breastfeeding as an excuse to not work out....and once I stopped 4 months ago I have packed on the pounds cause I continued to eat unhealthy. I am finally ready to lose the weight. Hopefully, I will be able to find people on here to be my motivational support. I am trying to track all my food and exercise daily. So far....I've lost 3 lbs.

Look forward to meeting you all!!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: