Would you date a one night stand?

Options

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Sure, if the chemistry was there out of bed.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    never done 1 n stand, and not a fan of it. It all depends on chemistry and mutual goals in life.
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I have only had 2... The last one turned into the love of my life =) Best one night/forever stand EVER!
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Why not? Had a good few relationships start that way.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I have only had 2... The last one turned into the love of my life =) Best one night/forever stand EVER!

and the other one was me!
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have before.. we dated for four years
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Never had a one-night stand either, but I agree with what someone else said. If I would screw them then I would date them. Why not?

^^^^^^^I've never had a one night stand, but i guess if I went against my morals and did, then i would agree with this^^^^^^.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    (Personal Opinion)

NOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

If you are easy enough to sleep with without question then the relationship would be pretty questionable as I'm sure it would be based on sex.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    but you don't want to find out they are crap in sack, best to do it sooner rather than later
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    No way. I dont want a guy who drops his pants in two seconds. What a slut!
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    never had a one night stand and never will.. if i wanna date a guy than he had better be respecting me my body and my morals one guy i dated didnt and i didnt respect myself and now im a single young mom. no more messin around wth just anyone
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I thought it was going to be a one nite stand, turned out it wasnt. So yes I would.
  • GeminiFairy89
    GeminiFairy89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If they showed interest in dating me, why not, Im not losing anything.
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    I live by the quote "I call hoes, hoes but I never call hoes."
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I have and I would. In fact, one of the people I have the best chemistry with is someone I might not date simply due to incompatibility with life decisions, but usually sleeping together early on won't make me eliminate someone from my mental dating pool. Which is probably why I have so much difficulty dating. That being said, I'm a little concerned about how I've had a lot of partners and it tends to scare off more serious-minded guys-- whereas, when you already have that background with a guy, they're pretty accepting of it and it's not an issue.
    Don't know if that was at all relevant to what you wanted to know, but it's actually been on my mind a lot lately.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    but you don't want to find out they are crap in sack, best to do it sooner rather than later

^^^^^:laugh: :laugh: TRUE ENOUGH :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^^
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    hooked up. one month later we were dating. two years later we are living together :] we were friends before though so idk if that counts
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    Ive had plenty of one night stands. Some have gone into relationships. Those relationships didn't last long though.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I might. I haven't always. Sometimes, I can't out of thre fast enough. But, yeah, if it's cool, go for it.
  • brianz19
    brianz19 Posts: 5
    Options
    If you meet someone you have awesome chemistry with and end up sleeping with them the first night you meet and enjoy the experience, I would absolutely try to see that person again and if it ends up in a relationship I don't see what the problem is..better to find out if you have sexual chemistry with someone in the beginning rather than go on 10 dates just to find out it's not really gonna work out.

That being said, as I age I'm becoming less interested in quick sexual encounters as they seem frivolous and just kind of dumb overall..although a year ago I probably would not have imagined ever typing that sentence :P