Workout MUSIC!

Options
What type of songs start you up for working out?? Or better yet, is music the only thing you listen to while working out? What els do you listen ?

Replies

• daaamon
    daaamon Posts: 25
    Options
    house house house house house
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    my workout playlist is pretty mixed, all different types of music, but if im not listening to that i listen to zencare podcast you can get for free on i-tunes. Doing my mind good, as well as my body
  • Romeolo
    Romeolo Posts: 28
    Options
    That sounds great. I use it for various reasons. Mind.. and body also. Good for the night.
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I watch tv. I don't listen to it though because the sound quality at the gym sucks. I only listen to music now. When I start school I might record drug types so I can learn while I exercise.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I can only workout to good music to get me going....it's mixed of hardcore rock and rap!
  • beckieleigh
    Options

me too!! anything that's EDM reallly. The harder the beat, the better. I also usually listen to live sets because they're usually an hour long and since it's non-stop, it keeps me motivated :)
  • Romeolo
    Options
    House is probobly the best in my opinion to listen too.:)
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options

me too!! anything that's EDM reallly. The harder the beat, the better. I also usually listen to live sets because they're usually an hour long and since it's non-stop, it keeps me motivated :)

I listen to SiriusXM Electric Area on my morning walks - about 90% of what they play is 128bpm which is my current walking pace. At some point I need to go through my music collection and come up with playlists at gradually faster tempos. Eventually, if I get my pace up to 140bpm, I can dig out my '90s trance CDs...
  • thehealthysideofme
    Options
    blink-182's neighborhoods album!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    all sorts of stuff from hip pop to rock but when I get serious,
    Ramstein, a German band, they really rock.
  • Romeolo
    Options
    Blink 182 is pretty great haha. I listen to them sometimes
  • Romeolo
    Options
    Yeah thay are awesome. Gets me going too. ever see there concerts live?
  • iambabygoose
    iambabygoose Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I workout at home as I have a new baby, I put MTV dance on and those skimpy clad women with bikinis motivate me. Just think of how impressed theyd be of you with a killer body haha!

But iPod wise, dance all the way!
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options

Love the house!
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    zomboy, feed me, skrillex, porter robinson, roevy, kill the noise, knife party. check themz out!
  • Romeolo
    Options
    nice!
  • Romeolo
    Options
    zomboy, feed me, skrillex, porter robinson, roevy, kill the noise, knife party. check themz out!

I listen to most! That is amazing diggin the style :)
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I like punk if I'm on my bike, rap or heavy metal if i'm training martial arts. If i'm just doing cardio it's house or trance. As long as it's not country or generic radio music it's good for me
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options

yep me too, and decent techno and garage - got to have a good beat to it. without music, my workout is cr@ppy!
  • vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Metal, speed metal, thrash metal, death metal, classic metal, doom metal, folk metal, grindcore, industrial metal, prog metal, power metal, and some Eminem...