Last Minute weight loss tips for weigh in

Hi everyone. I've been training and losing weight in preparation and anticipation of joining the Air Force. I find out on the 23rd if I've been accepted to the officer program and I believe I am to report for weigh in soon thereafter (1-2 days). I've lost almost 20 pounds now (18.5) and at times am under where I need to be, other times a little above where I need to be - depends on the time of day and such.

Does anyone have any advice for losing extra weight so I'm sure I'll be under the needle? I'd hate to have gone through all this work and training to be medically disqualified by 1 measly pound! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 94 Member
    i dont know any quick weight loss tips but i think your doing great and you still have a little time and i think you can do it!!! Good luck!!!!
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Hi, go light on the sodium, eat more fiber, cut back on your calorie intake by 100-200...and increase the intensity of your cardio workout. Walk a lap, run a lap, and keep alternating...so your body doesn't get use to your routine. If you're jogging, jog a lap, then sprint half a lap and keep alternating...you'll do fine...good luck.