Need a little motivation.....

Options
I've been doing the couch to 5K along with MFP calorie counting for 3.5 weeks. The first two weeks I noticed a big difference and I was feeling GREAT. But I'm not seeing much difference lately and I'm afraid it's becaue I'm not eating all my calories. I eat at least 3 meals a day and 1 -2 snacks but I'm still coming in below. Is it bad to try and consume all your leftover calories at night after dinner? I'm a instant results kind of person and I fall off the wagon very easy if I don't see change. I have been feeling so good and loving the plan so much I don't want to slip!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ESmackum
    ESmackum Posts: 4
    Options
    Don't fall off the wagon yet. You can't take off years of weight in weeks. But if you need to consume more calories do it at breakfast or lunch. It will be easier to use it as fuel for the day. Keep up the good work :)
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Good morning Nikki - it sounds like your body is adjusting to your new lifestyle. Spice up the workouts a little. Vary the way you are exercising to confuse your body. Also, don't ever over-consume prior to bedtime just to reach a calorie requirement...that only makes things worse. And be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. Stay on the wagon - it's a great ride!