made myself a mini goal

Options
since starting in april i have done quite well so far. aiming very high but not achieving them but ending up better than a half assed attempt. i go by english measurements so im 12st 1(169) at the moment. i have hovered from 12st to 12st 3 for about 3 weeks because of being happy and enjoying myself ha ha.
but today i started a very careful no going over sort of diet because on the 25th of july i have to go to a summer shcool for a week to finish of my music uni course i have to work with loads of other like minders so it will be great but want to look ace when i arrive (oh the vanity).
so the plan is that would make me feel very happy is to get down to under 12st before then. i have 10 days and i want to see that 11st something before i leave. i haven't been under 12st since school.

i know when i leave for the week it will be all cantine food. chips chips and chips and not sure if there will be internet. best get out my pen and pad out. hope not to have got too big while im away and hope there is room for my shredding that will wake them all up in the morning.

I'm kinda excited though. A week away on my own with a load of musicians i have never met before couldn't be happier.

ps still going to follow the rules of this site but no late night snacking and no skipping exercise days, no alcohol and no smoking!. it has to work doesn't it? ha ha

just wrote it all down to help enforce it in my mind. i'm so weakwilled when im not comfortable ha ha