I did good!

Options
I went to one of my favorite restaurants tonight, where I usually LOVE to overeat. Well, I skipped the appetizer (unusual for the old me) and only had 1 glass of soda (I used to drink 4-5 glasses at dinner here). I also just got a shredded beef pita bread quesadilla.

I feel good, because this is the first time I went to a restaurant and was able to control myself, and still am under my daily calories!! This site is really helping, and all your support is great! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Replies

• lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I went to one of my favorite restaurants tonight, where I usually LOVE to overeat. Well, I skipped the appetizer (unusual for the old me) and only had 1 glass of soda (I used to drink 4-5 glasses at dinner here). I also just got a shredded beef pita bread quesadilla.

I feel good, because this is the first time I went to a restaurant and was able to control myself, and still am under my daily calories!! This site is really helping, and all your support is great! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Way to go! Good for you!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • LAURA_MFP
    Options
    Good for you! Restaurant meals are my greatest challenge. I look forward to - but agonize over eating too much.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    that is great. I find it a great challenge to pick really good options at restaurants and then its also trial and error. You realize there are restaurants out there that are really worth going too.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Hooray! I always have a hard time with restaurants.. I haven't been to one for 3 months now.. and loving the results of just not going... Last time i went i had apple bee's tilapia (I really wanted spinach dip and a burger) It was surprisingly tasty and filling... French fries are another thing that i hate skipping but i'm glad i do.