About 1 years difference. Face only.

Options
tony2009
tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
I know I don't have as extreme of a number change as some people do on here, but I have been successful. I noticed it more once I was looking through some pictures. This is a picture of me from somewhere in early 2011 after the band season had finished. The other picture is one of me.

As a background, I'm 6'2" and worked in food establishments from my sophomore year in high school through my freshman summer in college. This didn't do good things for my body

I started out just getting tired of being bigger and not as competitive as I wanted to be. I started at 240 or so lbs (didn't like to measure it a lot so I'm not sure) with a goal of 220lbs and being able to run a mile without stopping. I got down to 194 last summer, and I currently sit steady at 205.

Now as a senior in college I can run 5-6 miles at any given time without a problem stopping only to turn around on the trail for a brief second. I've went from not being able to touch rim on a basketball hoop to being a few inches from being able to dunk it. I can keep up with almost anyone on a field playing ultimate.

I also don't look like a chipmunk anymore which is nice ^_^
293ivxk.jpg

Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I know I don't have as extreme of a number change as some people do on here, but I have been successful. I noticed it more once I was looking through some pictures. This is a picture of me from somewhere in early 2011 after the band season had finished. The other picture is one of me.

As a background, I'm 6'2" and worked in food establishments from my sophomore year in high school through my freshman summer in college. This didn't do good things for my body

I started out just getting tired of being bigger and not as competitive as I wanted to be. I started at 240 or so lbs (didn't like to measure it a lot so I'm not sure) with a goal of 220lbs and being able to run a mile without stopping. I got down to 194 last summer, and I currently sit steady at 205.

Now as a senior in college I can run 5-6 miles at any given time without a problem stopping only to turn around on the trail for a brief second. I've went from not being able to touch rim on a basketball hoop to being a few inches from being able to dunk it. I can keep up with almost anyone on a field playing ultimate.

I also don't look like a chipmunk anymore which is nice ^_^
    293ivxk.jpg

Nice job!
  • alaina216
    alaina216 Posts: 103
    Options
    Lookin Great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!