Everyone sucks but me

Options
rml_16
rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
Really, I mean, my food diary is open to my friends and some of them don't have theirs open, so how can I tell them all the things they're doing wrong? And some of them eat meat, but I'm a vegetarian. And some of them do low-carb or Paleo and I don't.

And, would you believe it, but some of them even do different exercises than I do!!!!

How can I possibly be friends with these people? I think I just have to delete all of them and start over with REAL FRIENDS WHO WILL DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY, which is MY WAY.

Replies

• bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    People who live their life according to any code but mine do not deserve to exist.
  • rml_16
    Options
    People who live their life according to any code but mine do not deserve to exist.

As long as your code is the same as mine, I agree with you.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Things would be a lot different around here if I were King.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    All of my friends talk about their TOM. How dare they. Sometimes they also eat chocolate or frozen food out of cardboard boxes. I'm offended and appalled.
  • rml_16
    Options
    All of my friends talk about their TOM. How dare they. Sometimes they also eat chocolate or frozen food out of cardboard boxes. I'm offended and appalled.

Do they eat chocolate and yogurt on the same day? Because that is an automatic fail.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Do they eat chocolate and yogurt on the same day? Because that is an automatic fail.

I'll have to go back and carefully examine their food diaries, but I'm pretty sure some of them do!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I like meat.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    In response to the one sentence title . . . my husband knows better.

otherwise: bacon
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

if you add wine it turns into "ftw" by the way!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    In response to the one sentence title . . . my husband knows better.

otherwise: bacon

I heard bacon therefore this statement has the tendency to be true.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Wait, you don't follow a raw vegan paleo gluten free diet like me? GO TO HELL.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Wait, you don't follow a raw vegan paleo gluten free diet like me? GO TO HELL.

Can you even do that???
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Really, I mean, my food diary is open to my friends and some of them don't have theirs open, so how can I tell them all the things they're doing wrong? And some of them eat meat, but I'm a vegetarian. And some of them do low-carb or Paleo and I don't.

And, would you believe it, but some of them even do different exercises than I do!!!!

How can I possibly be friends with these people? I think I just have to delete all of them and start over with REAL FRIENDS WHO WILL DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY, which is MY WAY.

LOL.....love this:flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    Options

if you add wine it turns into "ftw" by the way!

Good to know.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    lol...I LOVE this thread!!
    sarcastic people= my kind of friends!!!

it's my way or the highway, *****es!!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have friends that eat after 5PM...I must delete them cus they are doing it wrong. I also know people that dont drink 8 cups of water a day so they will never lose the weight. :tongue:
  • rml_16
    Options
    lol...I LOVE this thread!!
    sarcastic people= my kind of friends!!!

it's my way or the highway, *****es!!!

Uh, no. It's MY way or the highway. Can't you read???
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG IF YOU WON'T SHOW ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING!?!
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
    Options

This is awesome! :laugh: