I need of friends for support and motivation.

Options
Hi,
I am 34 years old, 5 feet tall I and I weigh 161 lbs. I have been on the roller coaster with weight loss for some time and I am fed up. I can do really well for about 3 months or 10 lbs then I just lose focus. I have realized I need a support system. My husband is great but he is already super fit and I don't think he always gets it. Just looking for some friends to add, I think that seeing everyone's posts and progress will be motivating and it would be nice to have someone to encourage me on the rough days. I am willing to do the same for you. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• ediesmommy
    ediesmommy Posts: 76
    Options
    you are welcome to add me as a friend! I am 39 and joined mfp this month.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'0 and 156lbs I started at 168
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can add me too. Good Luck!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I'm about 164lbs now!
    Jan
  • wannaslim
    wannaslim Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm here :)
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Adding you right now! :)
  • mdhughes33
    mdhughes33 Posts: 40
    Options
    feel free to add me too! just started here and am counting everything and doing P90X.
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me too :-)
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • mizzfloretta
    Options
    Good Morning. :smile: I'm Floretta, and i've been on the weight loss journey a long time. It is much like a roller coaster. Up and down.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Having a support group really makes this journey a lot easier, and having someone to motivate, instead of criticize you, allows you to be truthful and accountable on a day to day basis.
    I look forward to communicating with you.
    God Bless.
  • BridgetteWarren
    BridgetteWarren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a Friend Request, Good Luck on your weight loss journey! I have tried to loose weight numerous times, the most that I have ever lost is 29 pounds. I am doing the Weight Watchers for about the 20th time but I am doing much better this go around. I feel like I finally have my mind set on getting healthy!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I also just sent you a friend request.. I am on every day and i always enjoy new friends
  • findley2010
    Options
    I am 31 and know how you feel. I am looking for a weight loss support system as well!
  • ritamar
    ritamar Posts: 16
    Options
    You can do it with the support from all of us here - feel free to add me as a friend. I know the encouragement from the crowd really helps me when I get frustrated.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 47 and just started MFP on Monday. I am the same way - up and down. Hopefully this system will help.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Adding you now! The more support and motivation the better!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on the long journey here too.
  • mahutch1
    mahutch1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is such a great place for support. Welcome aboard. You won't be sorry for signing up. :flowerforyou: