Good looking ladies who work hard

Options

Replies

• IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    for their bodies - let's see what you've got too!!!!!! Again, PG please, and make sure your faces are in the photos so we can see your pretty eyes too... You don't have to have a V or a perfect figure, just show me what you've got!

(because digging chicks is how I roll.)

I'll even contribute to this one...

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03651.jpg[/img]

You are one of the cutest people I think I've ever seen!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Just got my hair done and a new two piece. Ready for vacation!

May18th.jpg

i can see your abs.

i'm jelly!
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    GROSS and SWEATY, but what the hell, I was proud of myself that day :bigsmile:

IMG_20120430_173521-1.jpg
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    awesome.jpg

Im good looking from the back? hahaha
    toya3.gif
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    for their bodies - let's see what you've got too!!!!!! Again, PG please, and make sure your faces are in the photos so we can see your pretty eyes too... You don't have to have a V or a perfect figure, just show me what you've got!

(because digging chicks is how I roll.)

I'll even contribute to this one...

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03651.jpg[/img]

BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    tikired1.jpg

Someday i'm going to be confident enough to post abikini pic ... but not today!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    what i don't have in terms of physical perfection, I make up for in ridiculousness!

710859_6399.jpg
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    what i don't have in terms of physical perfection, I make up for in ridiculousness!

710859_6399.jpg

:love: seriously. In love with this! You look like a lot of fun!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Oh why not: I need the boost of confidence today (This is what I weighed before I put on 15 lbs thanks to a new med - working on getting it back off now) - meds were changed today.

about 60 lbs gone
    24y30v8.jpg
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    gets my:

kmk051_0.jpg
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've been working hard for strength and I think this photo captures that, although, I'm not sure if I "look good," haha....Maybe in a few more months I'll be brave enough to post a bikini photo!

monkeybars5-5.jpg
  • LastMinuteMama
    Options
    tikired1.jpg

love, love, love your shoes!!!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Everybody looks awesome!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I've been working hard for strength and I think this photo captures that, although, I'm not sure if I "look good," haha....Maybe in a few more months I'll be brave enough to post a bikini photo!

monkeybars5-5.jpg

BAD-*kitten*! Love it!
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    tikired1.jpg

they are Fluevogs :) Of course in a thread about great bodies i get a complement on my shoes, ROFL, story of my life! :D
  • missywill1
    missywill1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go!
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job Ladies!!!!! Stay focused!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    IMG_9660.jpg

LOVE this!!

Ditto! I want this kinda pic done when I reach my goal weight... though it might be hard since I have really short hair :tongue:

Most of that hair is extensions. There are tons of cute pin up hair-dos for short hair and if all else fails a bandana works.
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    IMG_5375.jpg

Last March at 125, when I thought I was still fat. Low calorie dieting can seriously impair your mind! lol Anyway, size 8(uk) body con dress that I had been desperate to fit in to.
  • LastMinuteMama
    Options
    tikired1.jpg

they are Fluevogs :) Of course in a thread about great bodies i get a complement on my shoes, ROFL, story of my life! :D

Well, the fact that you look fabulous goes without saying!!! :flowerforyou: Haha, that would totally happen to me too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!