Jif Peanut Butter ToGo: Chocolate

Options
KBrenOH
KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
My boss was telling me about this the other day and being the PB person that I am, I had to go grab some immediately. Chocolate + Peanut Butter.. can't go wrong right?!

Has anyone tried this product and if so, what would or what did you use to dip into it that keeps it healthy and still low calorie. The individual containers are 250 calories themselves which is a bit much for me for a snack, especially if I'm adding additional calories into the mix.

@Edit to say: Thanks in advance!

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I dip apples in chocolate peanut butter--no Jif. I'll also eat chocolate peanut butter with a spoon--no need to add extra calories to it.

And celery in regular peanut butter.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Peanut Butter and Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter....so if the Jif one is anything like it...YUM.

It is now banned from my home because I like it WAY to much. :sad:
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    I don't know that I could just eat the peanut butter w/o something added to it for a meal type.

Apples are yummy w/ PB I agree, but I can never seem to keep them from browning a bit in between when I would cut them up in the morning, and when I'd actually get to eat them for lunch.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I could just eat the peanut butter w/o something added to it for a meal type.

Apples are yummy w/ PB I agree, but I can never seem to keep them from browning a bit in between when I would cut them up in the morning, and when I'd actually get to eat them for lunch.

Slice them, and then get a heavy rubber band and put the apple back together and wrap the rubber band around it to get the slices together.

It helps!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Oh, I could. Bring me a spoon. LOL (hence why it is banned!!) LOL
  • KBrenOH
    Options

Slice them, and then get a heavy rubber band and put the apple back together and wrap the rubber band around it to get the slices together.

It helps!

Oh Good idea!!
  • daniela_dimech
    Options
    http://healthy--happiness.tumblr.com/Awesome_Food_Finds - PB2 guys check out my blog , this peanut butter is low in calories and fat and soooo yummy xxx :D

i cant stop including it in my meals !!!!!!!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I have this!! OMG is it good--I have most of the cups hidden in the cabinet so the kids cannot find them, and so I don't see them on a daily basis. Not sure what to use as a vehicle to get it into my mouth--I think last time I used graham crackers. Not an option anymore since I am trying to eat lower carb...
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I use apples.. and you can put lemon juice on them to stop them from browning and it doesn't affect the taste.

Also a spoon works just fine too!
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i tried it with some strawberries...but it was just too sweet. I like it, but not enough to even eat half of the to-go container. I typically with sneak a pretzel and a little on that when my husband is eating it. He likes to eat it with pretzel nuggets.