SOOOO EXCITED!

Options
We're moving to a new complex on the 25th and the gym they have there is AMAZING! They even have a rock climbing wall, spin classes and pilates classes in a little workout room all week long! It's gonna make working out so much more easier! I'm pumped!

The apartment is beautiful as well! Penthouse with vaulted ceilings, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances! Oh I can't wait!!

Now.......will someone come and help me pack up all this stuff????

www.live3400.com is their website.

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Wow dat place is beautiful, gosh It is so expensive to..Congratulations its beautiful:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Actually.....that's about normal for Southern California unfortunately. That's the price you pay for the beauty and the beach! :bigsmile:
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    wow.

free coffee, great gym, outdoor fireplace area...

i want to live there!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Come join.......we can start a MFP building! :laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I know my ex girlfriend is from cali, the cost of living its higher their, In Atlanta you can rent a 3bdr 2bath house for that price, So i guess you paying for the amenities actually
  • kabass
    kabass Posts: 1
    Options
    Who would not want to live there??? Guess I know now why I stayed in the South! :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I know right I rather get a house and just a regular ole membership at ballys or la fitness is fine with me
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I know my ex girlfriend is from cali, the cost of living its higher their, In Atlanta you can rent a 3bdr 2bath house for that price, So i guess you paying for the amenities actually

the 2 bedroom we're in right now goes for 1800 a month and that's with no fun amenities so the three bedroom for 2100 is a deal for us!

plus they allow doggies and they have a built in doggie park next to the tennis & basketball courts.
  • pinkyjane48
    Options

WHAAAATTTT!!???

My hubby and I have to live with our 2 buddies to get a 3 br/ 2 bath in san diego. 2400 a flippen month!!
    but then, its better than paying 1400 for a 1 br 1 bath apartment with NO garage to protect my lil civic in San Bernardino, (thats were we moved from!)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Wow! We are $925 for a 2 bed, one (tiny) bath, and nothing like what this place offers! We are right across the street from the beach, but no view either...:grumble:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Wow ... that place is just gorgeous! I am truly very happy for you. It will be like living at a resort.