Is insanity worth the money?

Options
I'm really interested in buying the Insanity workout, but been off a little by the price :/ Is it worth the money? Does it lose fat as well as tone?? Thanks :D

Replies

• Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Buy it! I love it!
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    A lot of people have had awesome results with it. My sister has it and loves it. I just received mine in the mail last week along with Turbo Fire. I'm not sure exactly which one i want to start first, but I will eventually start Insanity. Right now I'm finishing up ChaLean Extreme (2 weeks to go) and maybe onto Insanity. I have a friend who has lost tramendous weight from it. As for myself, I'm not looking to lose a lot, but rather tone, which Insanity will do to for your core along with other areas of the body. Honestly, I buy a lot of beachbody workouts on ebay for half the price. Maybe try there for a cheaper rate.
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Options
    Definitely! I bought it and completed it about a year ago and it helped me shed some pounds I had packed on after a long period of inactivity.

I actually just started my 2nd attempt at Insanity this week, I plan to focus a lot more on my diet this time around so I can get even better results this time.
  • amandamotley
    Options
    I'm only on day 2 but already feel like it's well worth it. Gives you that awesome cardio high because it's hard! If you buy from anywhere other than BeachBody (or from BeachBody on Amazon, whatever), just be careful because I've read a lot about pirated copies (that look like legit ones) not always playing. That's why I ultimately bought from BeachBody.
  • robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yes, I got a copy and I think it was pirated-I was so mad. I will buy from Beachbody when I do p90x again! Insanity rocks! I have done it for about 3 weeks and LOVE it. I have noticed changes already.

if you are not commited, wait until you are. It is hard, but so fun!
  • bjnorvell
    bjnorvell Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm only on day 2 but already feel like it's well worth it. Gives you that awesome cardio high because it's hard! If you buy from anywhere other than BeachBody (or from BeachBody on Amazon, whatever), just be careful because I've read a lot about pirated copies (that look like legit ones) not always playing. That's why I ultimately bought from BeachBody.

Plus buying from Beachbody or through a Beachbody Coach you get the 30 day money back guarantee, tha tyou don't get through ebay, etc.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love it. Got it for half the price off of Craigs List. Was a great investment and will be using more than once I am sure. It helped me loose the couple more pounds I needed to get to my maintenance weight, increased my endurance and made me stronger.