I'm seeking authentic friends. :-)

Options
jssue2
jssue2 Posts: 27 Member
Hello! I'm Sue in Ohio. I've been with MVP a short time and absolutely applaud this site. I've already met some lovely people and enjoy the fellowship with winning fitness warriors. :-)

Is there one more fantastic person out there who'd like to get healthier with me?

I'm 52, married with a teenage son and would like someone who understands the joys (!!! ha ha ha: -) ) of the menopausal stage of life: learning new party moves such as Mood Swing Mambo, Hot Flash Fiesta, Waist Spreading Watusi, I-WANT-A-NAP-NOW!! Cha Cha and other great conversation starters. :-)

I'm a happy, sincere follower of Jesus. You certainly don't have to be. Your faith is your business. I'm part squirrel with a zany sense of humor. I love animals - aren't they so much lovelier than humans? No agendas, just unconditional love (as long as you feed them on time!) I'm owned by two quirky cats - Buddy and Mavis.

I work full time, volunteer with the elderly (it's good practice for when I'm retired, sitting on my porch in a rocker, surrounded by cats, drinking coffee and talking to imaginary friends. :-) and I write blogs, poetry and short works because writing is life for me!

AND I'm gratefully taking a proactive role in reclaiming my life. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. Life is truly a lovely adventure. :-)

Oh! I'm an Anglophile from the age of ten. All Brits welcome to drop in for coffee or tea anytime. :-)

I hope my new friend is reading this and thinking about replying. :-)

Cheers and blessings!

Sue: -)

Replies

• cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, Im in Ohio too! Im Christian, 47 and in the very beginnings of the Meno thing...ugh. Feel free to add me!! :heart:
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue! I am Elaine; 57 and in Pennsylvania! I am right there in the same boat as you. Feel free to add me
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello Sue,
    Hope you are having a most delightful day! My name is Teresa. I am from michigan but have lived in Sunny Florida for 22 years now. I am 51, so I am right there with you on the menopause boat.
    I am always looking for new, supportive, and serious friends to do this with.
    I have grown kids and I am raising two of my grandkids. They are 14 and 12. So I can relate with the teenage stuff too!!

Feel free to add me. I am enjoying this site and all the fun people I am meeting here.

Hope to talk to you soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    bump