Insanity question

Options
I am on day 5 of Insanity and I am loving it so far!! What I am trying to find out, is about how many calories am I burning with each workout.. I am 31 years of age 5'3 180 lbs.. Also what do you put in your exercise journal to log this workout??

Thanks..

Replies

• nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing insanity too, and on day 5 ;0)

I've been logging my workouts as "circuit training general" as I've heard it's close to the calorie burn you would do in month 1. I've just bought a heart rate monitor so will know how close they are tomorrow lol

Hope that helps ;0)
  • mcknz121
    mcknz121 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi I'm doing insanity too, and on day 5 ;0)

I've been logging my workouts as "circuit training general" as I've heard it's close to the calorie burn you would do in month 1. I've just bought a heart rate monitor so will know how close they are tomorrow lol

Hope that helps ;0)

^^also logging it as circuit training general. Hard to tell the amount of time I'm actually working though...lord knows I can't keep up with everyone in the video. The general consensus seems to say that a HRM is necessary to figure out calories burned.
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Lol I log the time of the workout, even if I stop I think I've earned it - until tomorrow of course :bigsmile: