NSV - Theme Park

Options
petergarcia82
petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
We went to Six Flags over Texas a few times the past couple of weeks and I have really enjoyed it. There was only one ride I was semi uncomfortable in which was the Wylie Coyte coaster that I rode with my son. But it was not really made for adults but I did fit in it! I was able to ride every ride with my son and then my own rides like Superman, Texas Giant and others. I know had I gone 6 months ago I would have been lucky to ride anything. This was a big reason why I wanted to lose this weight and it felt so good. Now I am not stopping where I am I still have a lot more to lose but this felt good to do all this.

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay! congrats!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sigh....one of my biggest fears and sadly, I've avoided theme parks entirely (which I love) for that very reason! Congratulations! I can't wait to celebrate a similar accomplishment and ride the Flashback again!
  • petergarcia82
    Options
    Thanks. And just keep going and you will be there as well. I see your moving along.
  • strangewebby
    Options
    I definitely know how it feels to not be able to ride at theme parks. I had to get off the ship ride at six flags because I was too big, sooo embarrassing, I haven't been back to an amusement park since. Congrats on your NSV!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV! i'm going to a theme park next friday :) so excited! love kings dominion!
  • petergarcia82
    Options
    Have fun at kings dominon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!