Introducing myself.

Options
bp716
bp716 Posts: 68 Member
Hi, I am a 54 year old emptynester, finally taking time for myself. Badly out of shape and a nightshift ICU RN, I am looking for companionship on this journey. Hoping to lose 75 lbs, I look forward to ideas and support!

Replies

• stronglikebull
    Options
    hi mom! everyone come support my mom!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    heyyyyy there poster above me ma ma
  • bassman92
    bassman92 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club......there are alot of great supporters here! Add me if you like.
  • smileupeople
    smileupeople Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Bp! I also just started this journey, just yesterday actually! I am 26, a mom of 2, oldest 3 and youngest 11 months, and I no longer recognize myself when looking in the mirror., I have gained 60 lbs within the last 4 years, but I would be pleased if I lost 50 lbs.
    If you would be interested we could support each other in our journey.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bp716 - Perfect time to take care of yourself! Your family and your patients need you to be all you can be. Go for it girlfriend, we're the same age and about the same station in life. If I can, you can too.
  • bluegirl007
    Options
    Hi. I am so upset!! When I thought I was losing weight I find that I am gaining weight. Help I need an accountable partner.
  • bluegirl007
    Options
    I need an accountable partner, maybe we can help each other out.
  • GiGi0004
    GiGi0004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am an emptynester too! I just joined MFP on Monday and I need a buddy to encourage and to encourage me. You can add me as a friend if you want to. I am 51, mother of 2 and grandmother of 4.
  • bp716
    bp716 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi mom! everyone come support my mom!
    hi sweetie, love you!