Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 11

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I'll update the chart when I get more weights, but I wanted to post it now, because I'll be at the garage all night. :flowerforyou:

week10.jpg

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Have fun out working--I am packing for a camping trip. I just stocked up on fruits and vegies and very few sweets/treats which is opposite of our usual camping trip food. My plan is to come back a few pounds lighter by doing a lot of moving. I think it may work. :) Lets all work for a better week this week. :flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I just got 30 minutes in on the treadmill.

:heart:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know when the next season of The Biggest Loser starts??
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi Blues,

I have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and to top it off, today i got my TOM. I am refusing to weigh in because i did not watch what i was eating and i know i am up. I am going to take this week to get back into my routine and take some of that back off and weigh in next week.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I think I am the only one on the team who gained this week. Last week I was on vacation and I've been exercising only half the amount of time I want to. I took the licorice out of the mint bag because it was starting to stink up the house and I must have ate about 10 mints today. Uggghhh.:grumble: Anyway, I hope this week is better for all of you. Hang in there!:happy:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know when the next season of The Biggest Loser starts??

Not sure but I think like Sept - I really miss that show!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just went to Biggest loswer website, and it says Tuesday Sept 15th.
    They are doing casting for season 9 - starting this week it seems July 18th, july 25th
    http://www.nbc.com/Casting/#bl9

Last week 207
    This week 207

I just realized that while I was under calories for the day and started watching my sodium. Now I have to cut down on my sugars.

I didn't realize that one small yogurt had 1/2 of my daily intake of sugars.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Check out my ticker - 1 pound down - 75 gone!!!!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    chrissy - congrats!!!! Yay! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

fitgal - what kind of mints? maybe you could get sugar-free or some that are a bit healthier?

sanifrey - I can't wait for the BL. :smile: I miss it!

Going to weigh myself (again)... hopefully I'll be down a bit!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

That's what I hate about yogurt! But I thought since it's healthy sugars, it shouldn't count as "bad of you", right?
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

That's what I hate about yogurt! But I thought since it's healthy sugars, it shouldn't count as "bad of you", right?

I thought when I started this healthy lifestyle, I would watch my calories, have no junk food, no or little processed foods, sugars etc.
    So I've stopped eating white rice, potatoes, white bread, soda, and no junk food.

So I had small "lean cuisine" type meals to keep my calories under and had yogurt and fruits.

But, now I find out. I was having too much fruit and yogurts and whatever else I ate that had loads of hidden sugar in it.
    I know in moderation some things are ok, but I was going over my sugar on MANY days.. Whether it's natural or added sugar. MFP says my limit is approx 25grams of sugar.
    A "ASTRO BIOBEST OMEGA3 yogurt "sounds healthy" lol, but has 13grams of sugar in that small container . (Approx 1 tbls of sugar)

There's sugar in lots of our foods for no reason, there's another thread about consuming sugar with some info.

Those little 100 calorie snack treats. Again in moderation it can be ok, but out of those 100 calories, 50 calories are sugar and fat.

Sneaky people those marketing people are. It has now made my eyes open up alot more when looking at nutrition values when buying something.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    It is so frustrating to feel like you're doing so good and realize what's in what you've been eating.

My thoughts on the sugar - if it's coming from fruit - I don't worry about it - it's natural sugars
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Congratulations Chrissy! That's a great milestone!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chrissy! You look great! The scale is nuts, I know I look and feel better, but it just won't budge.:explode:
    On a prouder note, I finished the 6 week Squat Challenge-200 squats with 8 lb weights, 12lbs with Plie squats. My legs definitely looked more toned. Now I'm gonna try for the push up challenge again. :bigsmile: I've also gone 3 days without sugary snacks.:bigsmile: So here's to keeping it up and being active. Scale...out the window!
  • alapointe
    Options
    Great job Chrissy you look amazing and keep the rest of us going.

Today is my first day back from vacation and so far nothing bad and i am within my calories. Hopefully i can get through the rest of the night without cheating or treating as others call it.

It is hard to get back into it, after being off the program for 2 weeks. I don't feel good though so i am looking forward to having my body back to normal and feeling better.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

Congrats!! :drinker: :drinker: Woot Woot!! :drinker:
  • alapointe
    Options
    So my hometown is doing a 5K Run and Walk in August. I am thinking of signing up but not sure which one to do. I cannot run consistently for the life of me. I can run for 2 minutes, walk for a minute, then run again, but i cannot continuously run for long periods.

I have never done anything like this before, are there rules i should know about, that if you run you need to keep up etc.? Help.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Have you looked at Couch to 5k program??When I first started walking with a bit of a jog in it, I couldn't do 1/8 of a mile..after C25k - I am up to over 3 miles.....

Don't rush yourself you don't want to get injured but that program is amazing!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job Chrissy!! What an inspiration!