Small NSV...but more

Options
dejatyja
dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
So I start my internship Monday. I had to get new scrubs, a particular color for clinical. In January when I bought a few scrubs, I had to buy my shirt in Large, the medium was fitting a bit snug and I was very uncomfortable. When I went to get scrubs yesterday, they were out of large, so I tried on medium because I refuse to get an XL. What do ya know, the medium fit!!! It's not snug how they were fitting 5 months ago. I was so proud of myself. Everybody heard me dancing in the fitting room when I tried it on. They had no idea how I felt after trying that top on!!! Yay, go me!!!:happy: :happy:

Replies

• ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So I start my internship Monday. I had to get new scrubs, a particular color for clinical. In January when I bought a few scrubs, I had to buy my shirt in Large, the medium was fitting a bit snug and I was very uncomfortable. When I went to get scrubs yesterday, they were out of large, so I tried on medium because I refuse to get an XL. What do ya know, the medium fit!!! It's not snug how they were fitting 5 months ago. I was so proud of myself. Everybody heard me dancing in the fitting room when I tried it on. They had no idea how I felt after trying that top on!!! Yay, go me!!!:happy: :happy:

woohoo
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good job - you go Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!