My 600 Lb Life-the tv show

Last night I was flipping thru the channels on tv. I came across this girl Ashley who was 600 lbs. She had the surgery to lose weight, she lost some. Then she had surgery to remove excess skin (they show very graphic portions of this!). Anyways, along the battle she lives with her parents. She struggled to lose weight to get to her goal. At one point they show her at a wedding stuffing her face with two plates in front of her.

I felt so sorry for her. here she was trying to get her life back by losing weight only to be teased by her own mom? As the show progresses, her mom gets even bigger! So how dare someone who has their own weight issues tease someone about theirs? The mom would

I just hope that everyone here has someone in their life, some type of support system that will help them when they are having their bad days and congratulate them on their good days! I am so thankful for everyone here who have inspired me, supported me, and congratulated me on my little bit of weight loss.

SO THANK YOU EVERYONE! :)

*Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you'd ever imagined!*