Hello

Options
Hi,

I'm relatively new to MFP. I joined a while ago but didn't really use the site because I was a WW member. Well, I canceled my WW membership today and I'm going MFP all the way! I very excited! I also purchased a Fitbit which should help me keep track of my exercise. :smile: Any hints or tips about the site would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm a former weight watcher too but cancelled with them about a month ago. I am feeling much more motivated using MFP and the friends I have met on the site are great. I feel so much more in control now and I am doing more exercise too. I definitely feel better for it. I went on holiday to Cyprus just after joining MFP and put about 3lbs on but I have lost that now and am hoping that my next weigh in will actually show on the measure this time! I've sent you a friend request.
  • michellemanns
    michellemanns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request. I'm looking foward to using MFP. I just have to get used to counting calories and the fact that fruit is not free! :happy:
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good luck w/ your goal :) Feel free to friend me if you'd like!

My tip - create the things you most frequently eat as "meals" (like for me, I make my own wraps - I put everything in MFP as a meal and then anytime I have it I make it the exact same way and then just click Pam's Veg wrap or Pam's Egg wrap, etc.). Also, I'm sure you know this, get your 8 glasses of water a day in :)
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi. I haven't posted either.
    You can add me if you like. :)
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find plenty of fun and support here!