I went into the bathroom to measure it

Options
2»

Replies

• turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Dang, you got me! I got half way through and realized what you were talking about. Congrats!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    For a second I was like, how did he guess my....and then I kept reading ;)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    not to be off topic--- but getting fit does make it grow a little-- and I'm not talking about your belt.

are you sharing a little something with us here, Box?
    The man doesn't lie.

It's the truth! As your belt gets longer, so does the pants snake ( sorta). My family doc explained that when men get heavier, they get a fat pad on their pelvis...and the pants snake hides in that fat pad. My youngest son was so chunky when he was little, he looked like he didn't have one!

:bigsmile:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Damn I only made it through half of that paragraph and then went and started doing wind sprints..... what a let down. :(

You were hoping it was a guy talking about measuring his d*ck?
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    not to be off topic--- but getting fit does make it grow a little-- and I'm not talking about your belt.

The man doesn't lie.

It doesn't make it "bigger"... you had fat at the begining of it, that fat dissapears and it looks bigger, but it was that size all along.
    So I've read. I don't have one LOL..
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    14774283.jpg
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    LMAO.......:laugh:
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    lmbo that was hilarious.. I didn't catch on until the end though.. :blushing:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    At first I'm like how'd he find a yard stick at work.. then I was like snap.. School!!! Grats on the inches!
  • jryan12341
    jryan12341 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was soooo disappointed, mine is only 2.5 inches........................................from the floor....ZINGA
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

The man doesn't lie.

It doesn't make it "bigger"... you had fat at the begining of it, that fat dissapears and it looks bigger, but it was that size all along.
    So I've read. I don't have one LOL..
    I have one. However it is dishwasher safe so I don't know if that counts.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Belt wise, I've had to punch a heck of a lot more holes lately - and seeing the notches on the leather from the buckle is mighty fine! :glasses:
    Indeed, I've noticed it certainly grows more often :laugh: and I've a lot more stamina nowadays to keep the engine revving :smokin: